When I fill a user task form fields with informations , where can I find the data ? where will the information be saved ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
f4khri

When I fill a user task form fields with informations , where can I find the data ? where will the information be saved ?

Jump to solution

Hi,
I hope that the question is clear 
where can i find the infos writed by me to fill the form in usertask ?
in which db table ?
thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Re: When I fill a user task form fields with informations , where can I find the data ? where will the information be saved ?

Jump to solution

In the DB either ACT_RU_VARIABLE or ACT_FO_SUBMITTED_FORM

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Re: When I fill a user task form fields with informations , where can I find the data ? where will the information be saved ?

Jump to solution

I guess you're using the engine embedded in your app. You should be able to access the submitted data as process variables or as form data - see Activiti/FormServiceTest.java at 6.x · Activiti/Activiti · GitHub  for examples or Activiti/FormServiceTest.java at 5.x · Activiti/Activiti · GitHub  if you're using v5.

ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

In the DB either ACT_RU_VARIABLE or ACT_FO_SUBMITTED_FORM

f4khri

Jump to solution
SELECT * FROM `act_ru_variable`
it works , thank you Ryan 
f4khri

Jump to solution

Hi again Ryan ,
like I said it works , but when the workflow ended , all usertasks fields filled by me which i can see it before in the act_ru_variable are deleted from the table ..
when the workflow end , all usertasks values of workflow are deleted ! why ? and how can I deny that
thank you

ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

If it's not in ACT_FO_SUBMITTED_FORM then you can turn up the history level (Activiti User Guide ) and use ACT_HI_VARINST. You can see the database creation scripts in Activiti/modules/activiti-engine/src/main/resources/org/activiti/db/create at 6.x · Activiti/Activit... 

f4khri

Jump to solution

I don't have this table (ACT_FO_SUBMITTED_FORM
I'm using the 5.22 version
So when the workflow is done , usertasks filled forms  will be deplaced from act_ru_variable to ACT_HI_VARINST

thank you