Where do i find instructions to install content services 5.2 and process services 1.6 on windows on the same system?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thuber

Where do i find instructions to install content services 5.2 and process services 1.6 on windows on the same system?

Jump to solution

New to Alfresco, so I'm not sure where to find the right material

I want to get Process Services and Content Services running on my Windows laptop.'

I've installed Content Services using the Windows installer with default ports and I can log on.

Then I installed Process Services with the Windows installer.

Changed the port numbers for Process Services and the Activiti App runs and I can log on.

Then installed the admin war file, changed the port numbers to match Activiti App but that seems to be wrong.

Any suggestions. Happy to start all over again.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
thuber

Re: Where do i find instructions to install content services 5.2 and process services 1.6 on windows on the same system?

Jump to solution

Hi Ciju

Thank you for looking into this. I had followed the install instructions.

In the end the reason the Activiti admin didn’t work on port 9090 was that the .war file was named ‘.undeployed’ in the webapps folder.

Not sure how that happened since I had installed process services and admin on a different machine before without issues.

Anyway, all good.

Thanks for your help.

Tony

Sincerely,

View solution in original post

2 Replies
cjose
Senior Member II

Re: Where do i find instructions to install content services 5.2 and process services 1.6 on windows on the same system?

Jump to solution

Hi Tony,

What is the error that you get in logs when admin starts up? Did you check this document already?

Ciju

thuber

Jump to solution

Hi Ciju

Thank you for looking into this. I had followed the install instructions.

In the end the reason the Activiti admin didn’t work on port 9090 was that the .war file was named ‘.undeployed’ in the webapps folder.

Not sure how that happened since I had installed process services and admin on a different machine before without issues.

Anyway, all good.

Thanks for your help.

Tony

Sincerely,