Where I can find outbound messaging services of Workday?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bargavi
Member II

Where I can find outbound messaging services of Workday?

I am working on third-party integration with Workday. For this, I am using Workday Web Services API. I have done the implementation to get the data based on some filters from Workday using Workday API. Now I need to get real time data when any business event (Update Employee) occur in Workday using API but don't get success in it.

I have searched on getting data in real time when any business event occur in Workday and found the following:

According to Workday, Outbound Messaging Services are used to provide real- time notifications to external applications when business events occur within Workday. For example, the workflow behind the “Hire” event in Workday could be configured to publish an outbound message to a subscribing third- party system. Upon receipt of the real-time notification, the subscribing system could then query Workday (using the public API) to get details about the “Hire” (e.g., employee information, job related information, etc.) and then take appropriate action.

Where I can find these outbound messaging services?

1 Reply
douglascrp
Advanced II

Re: Where I can find outbound messaging services of Workday?

I am afraid I didn't understand what you are trying to achieve.

Workday is not an Alfresco product, and I am not sure if the integration you mentioned being working on is between Alfresco and Workday.

Please, can you elaborate?