cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nprajapatiasite

Workflow Failed due to could not complet action

Hi,

We are getting below error while complete task in workflow

task not found in act_ru_task table nut it is there in table.

can anybody suggest me or give some solution to resolve it?

org.activiti.engine.ActivitiObjectNotFoundException: Cannot find task with id 33832925
at org.activiti.engine.impl.cmd.NeedsActiveTaskCmd.execute(NeedsActiveTaskCmd.java:54)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandInvoker.execute(CommandInvoker.java:24)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.CommandContextInterceptor.execute(CommandContextInterceptor.java:57)
at org.activiti.spring.SpringTransactionInterceptor$1.doInTransaction(SpringTransactionInterceptor.java:47)
at org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:133)
at org.activiti.spring.SpringTransactionInterceptor.execute(SpringTransactionInterceptor.java:45)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.interceptor.LogInterceptor.execute(LogInterceptor.java:31)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.cfg.CommandExecutorImpl.execute(CommandExecutorImpl.java:40)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.cfg.CommandExecutorImpl.execute(CommandExecutorImpl.java:35)
at org.activiti.engine.impl.TaskServiceImpl.complete(TaskServiceImpl.java:174)
at org.activity.wom.service.impl.TasksService.completeAction(TasksService.java:530)
at org.activity.wom.service.impl.TasksService.completeAction(TasksService.java:466)
at org.activity.wom.service.impl.TasksService$$FastClassBySpringCGLIB$$79d1d730.invoke(<generated>)
at org.springframework.cglib.proxy.MethodProxy.invoke(MethodProxy.java:204)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$CglibMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(CglibAopProxy.java:738)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:157)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor$1.proceedWithInvocation(TransactionInterceptor.java:99)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAspectSupport.invokeWithinTransaction(TransactionAspectSupport.java:281)
at org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.java:96)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.CglibAopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercept(CglibAopProxy.java:673)
at org.activity.wom.service.impl.TasksService$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$a0797cb5.completeAction(<generated>)
at org.activity.wom.command.worker.ClearActionCommandWorker.call(ClearActionCommandWorker.java:51)
at org.activity.wom.command.worker.ClearActionCommandWorker.call(ClearActionCommandWorker.java:19)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

3 Replies
mdtabrezmca
Established Member II

Re: Workflow Failed due to could not complet action

can you please attach the process defination of app so that. give more information on how to reproduce the issue.

nprajapatiasite

Hi Tabrez Khan,

Thanks for your reply.

here i have attached screenshot of my processDefination diagram.

please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,

mdtabrezmca
Established Member II

Hi,

I am unable to find the root cause for this problem but my guess is that since you are using parllel gateway and you will have splitted execution ids and the task id you are trying to find is not associated with the execution. But this is only my guess.

I if you are using JavaDelegate or execution listner please send the code snippet where you are trying to complete this task.

Bassam Al-Sarori‌ can you please correct my understanding about execution id and task id if i am not wrong.