cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ghoward
Member II

ADF 3.0 Availability

Jump to solution

I'm running through the ADF tutorial on Windows 10 and have come across a couple of hiccups. I'm using Node 10 and found deasync@0.1.12 didn't install so I had to switch back to Node 9. Now when I'm trying to extend the login component its not working right. I suspect this might be because I have Angular 7 installed but I don't want to downgrade and break my non-Alfresco projects. So my question is when and where can i obtain the recently announced ADF 3.0 that uses Angular 7? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Re: ADF 3.0 Availability

Jump to solution

Hi the new version 3.0.2 of the generator fix this problem, please let me know if you still have a problem 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
paul_roth
Established Member

Jump to solution

Hi Gary, I think the ADF team is very close to releasing ADF 3.0 which indeed includes the upgrade to Angular 7 along with support for Activiti 7!!!  Looking at the repo I am thinking it is likely the branch tagged 3.0 found hereGitHub - Alfresco/alfresco-ng2-components at 3.0.0

ghoward
Member II

Jump to solution

Thanks for the info, I'll check that out. 

I'm getting "'adf-login-header' is not a known element" when I try and run the tutorial. I'm new here. Is this forum the right place to ask for assistance or should I go to Stack Overflow?

paul_roth
Established Member

Jump to solution

Hi Gary, this Community Forum is a good place; however, the ADF developer community is very active on the ADF Gitter channel which you can find here. - Alfresco/alfresco-ng2-components - Gitter.  For more real-time engagement with the development community you're participation is welcome and appreciated in the ADF Gitter channel. 

eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Hi the new version 3.0.2 of the generator fix this problem, please let me know if you still have a problem