ADF CORS with Alfresco

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcog
Partner

ADF CORS with Alfresco

I am installing ADF on Isolated Server to connect with another ACS Community server. I'm not using the APS part.

I installed Tomcat on an Ubuntu 18.04 Desktop and downloaded it from the Hyland Alfresco website version to connect to Alfresco 6.2.

After tomcat created the corresponding folder, I changed the app.config.json file as requested by the documentation, including the url of the Alfresco server.

When I open the Alfresco Digital Workspace local url and try to login, it gives me the following error message:
"Request has been terminated Possible causes: the network is offline, Origin is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin, the page is being unloaded, etc."

Already include the following lines in alfresco-global.properties (Alfresco server):
cors.enabled=true
cors.allowed.origins="*"
cors.allowed.methods=GET,POST,PUT
cors.allowed.headers=Authorization,Content-Type,Cache-Control,X-Requested-With,X-CSRF-Token
cors.exposed.headers=Access-Control-Allow-Origin,Access-Control-Allow-Credentials
cors.support.credentials=true
cors.preflight.maxage=10

But without success.

I also put the filter in the tomcat/conf/web.xml file on the ADF application server.
<filter>
<filter-name>CorsFilter</filter-name>
<filter-class>org.apache.catalina.filters.CorsFilter</filter-class>
<init-param>
<param-name>cors.allowed.origins</param-name>
<param-value>URL_ALLOWED_ORIGIN</param-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>cors.allowed.methods</param-name>
<param-value>GET,POST,HEAD,OPTIONS,PUT</param-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>cors.allowed.headers</param-name>
<param-value>Content-Type,X-Requested-With,accept,Origin,Access-Control-Request-Method,Access-Control-Request-Headers</param-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>cors.exposed.headers</param-name>
<param-value>Access-Control-Allow-Origin,Access-Control-Allow-Credentials</param-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>cors.support.credentials</param-name>
<param-value>true</param-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>cors.preflight.maxage</param-name>
<param-value>10</param-value>
</init-param>
</filter>
<filter-mapping>
<filter-name>CorsFilter</filter-name>
<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>
But also without success.

What is the best way to enable CORS or if I'm doing something in the wrong file.

Thank you for your help.

5 Replies
sanjaybandhniya
Intermediate
marcog
Partner

Re: ADF CORS with Alfresco

Good afternoon.

I had already seen this post about installing Alfresco 5.2, enablecors.jar.

But I'm using Alfresco 6.2 and I installed enablecors.jar but without success.

I created a Banco Novo and removed all Solr indexes and it does not install successfully.

I followed the steps in the url you sent me.

I believe that enablecors.jar is for the 5.2 environment, correct?

Regards

Marco Gianini

marcog
Partner

Good afternoon.

No recommendation in topics solves the problem I have.

The ADF that I implement on another server is the war package that is installed on the NEXUS Hyland and I am not doing any customization. I just want to install this .war on a Tomcat on another server. On this server Tomcat is installed correctly on port 8080, so my adf url is:
http://localhost:8080/alfresco-digital-workspace-2.0.0.

I'm pointing this application to another server that is on AWS with the following url:
http://<ip>:8080/alfresco

But when trying to log in to Alfresco Digital Workspace from anywhere it says ""Request has been terminated Possible causes: the network is offline, Origin is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin, the page is being unloaded, etc."

What and where can and should I change something?

I tried to put filter inside Tomcat web.conf of Alfresco Server, change alfresco-global.properties and nothing.

I don't have access to proxy.json.conf that could direct something because I'm using the NEXUS .war file.

Can you help me?

marcog
Partner

No recommendation in topics solves the problem I have.

The ADF that I implement on another server is the war package that is installed on the NEXUS Hyland and I am not doing any customization. I just want to install this .war on a Tomcat on another server. On this server Tomcat is installed correctly on port 8080, so my adf url is:
http://localhost:8080/alfresco-digital-workspace-2.0.0.

I'm pointing this application to another server that is on AWS with the following url:
http://<ip>:8080/alfresco

But when trying to log in to Alfresco Digital Workspace from anywhere it says ""Request has been terminated Possible causes: the network is offline, Origin is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin, the page is being unloaded, etc."

What and where can and should I change something?

I tried to put filter inside Tomcat web.conf of Alfresco Server, change alfresco-global.properties and nothing.

I don't have access to proxy.json.conf that could direct something because I'm using the NEXUS .war file.

Can you help me?

sanjaybandhniya
Intermediate

Did you try this property in alfresco?

csrf.filter.enabled=false