Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alfresco_one
Member II

ADF for Activiti (systemjs.config.js file problem

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am developing a POC for Activiti using ADF. I am following this link for creating the app. At some point it says to add few entries to systemjs.config.js. I am not sure how to add the entries into this file.

SystemJs

Add the following components to your systemjs.config.js file:

• ng2-translate
  • alfresco-js-api
  • ng2-alfresco-core
  • ng2-activiti-form
  • ng2-alfresco-datatable
  • ng2-activiti-tasklist

Please refer to the following example file: systemjs.config.js

But when I click on the systemjs.config.js link, I see error.

please guide, Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Re: ADF for Activiti (systemjs.config.js file problem

Jump to solution

Yes you are right  in the last releases we moved on Webpack as many web project. So we are not using anymore the system.comfig.js . I am sorry but this part of the documentation that you were trying to use is out of date but thanks your hands up we are going to change it soon.

My suggestion is to use the generator that I linked above and use webpack as already configured in the generator

View solution in original post

3 Replies
eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

I suggest you to use the scaffolder generator app to create an initial configuration:

GitHub - Alfresco/generator-ng2-alfresco-app: Yeoman Generator Angular 2 Alfresco Application 

Eugenio

alfresco_one
Member II

Jump to solution

Thanks for your reply. I followed that page only to generate the project but it is not having the  systemjs.config.js.

eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Yes you are right  in the last releases we moved on Webpack as many web project. So we are not using anymore the system.comfig.js . I am sorry but this part of the documentation that you were trying to use is out of date but thanks your hands up we are going to change it soon.

My suggestion is to use the generator that I linked above and use webpack as already configured in the generator