ADF in a JHipster Application

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gdharley
Intermediate

ADF in a JHipster Application

I am investigating a project option that has a process and content component so will be using APS and ACS, however the client application needs to isolate system of record as well as having a number of non process features (employee scheduler, profile manager etc).

I am considering bootstrapping the main application with JHipster (Angular2 version) and was wondering if anyone had successfully rolled the ADF Components into a JHipster generated app?
Even better, does anyone have a Yeoman sub generator to add ADF components to JHipster? (pipe dream here).

I see there is a little action with Activiti 7 and JHipster (I'm a big fan of both and see are really nice synergy here), but I don't have time to wait for Activiti7.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg

5 Replies
eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Re: ADF in a JHipster Application

Hi Greg,

nice idea, about yeoman you can give a look here :

GitHub - Alfresco/generator-ng2-alfresco-app: Yeoman Generator Angular 2 Alfresco Application 

oussama_elkhali

same problem here

eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

We have a yeoman generator you can combine it or we can work together to create one

oussama_elkhali

Hello Eugenio Romano
I integrated alfresco ADF with my app generated with  Jhipster, when i add those two modules to my app.module.ts

// ADF  CoreModule.forRoot(), ContentModule.forRoot()

the internatiolizatios in my app doesn't work any more ( internationalization works in ADF). 
can you provide me more informations about how internationalization wroks in ADF ?

Thanks for your replay

oussama_elkhali

hey @Greg Harley
i successfully rolled the ADF Components into a JHipster generated app.
i can help you with that