ADF Search Component

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rohit9637
Established Member

ADF Search Component

I have browsed the ADF component catalog in SearchComponent (adf-search) and I could not find any parameter to enable Highlighting.

My requirement is that the search result should show highlight snippets truncated up to 350 characters along with the name of the document same as it is in Alfresco Share. If we search in the Share the result shows the name, title, description and highlight snippet the search result should be identical to it in ADF.

Is it possible to include the highlight search query with the existing SearchComponent? 

3 Replies
eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Re: ADF Search Component

Hi I guess what are you looking for is the search control component documentation:

alfresco-ng2-components/search-control.component.md at master · Alfresco/alfresco-ng2-components · G... 

Here the highlight properties is listed 

rohit9637
Established Member

I want to display highlight text snippet in the search result. As given on this highlight | Alfresco Documentation It returns highlight text snippet on the search query.

dvuika
Alfresco Employee

Hello Rohit, the highlight, spellcheck and auto-suggestion apis are not yet supported by Search Results components and underlying Search Query Builder. I suggest creating a feature request so that it gets prioritised and scheduled.