cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soete1111
Member II

Alfresco ADF application with custom actions

Hi everyone

I would like to make an application that allows uploading files(.pdf files). The file should not actually be uploaded(if not possible it's not a problem) but a hash should be made of the .pdf file. This hash is then saved somewhere.

Then there should be another page or just a button. This button also uploads a .pdf file and hashes it but it is used to check if the hash already exists. This is to check if it is really the same file.

I am new to the Alfresco ADF and Angular2js so help is always welcome. So if someone is interested in helping me or giving some tips I would be really thankful and it would speed up work quit a bit.

You can pm me or reply here.

6 Replies
douglascrp
Advanced II

Re: Alfresco ADF application with custom actions

Hello.

Are you sure Alfresco would be the best option to you if you are not actually uploading any content?

Have you thought about developing a custom app just to do what you need?

soete1111
Member II

Hi 

It is actually a client who requested this. But it won't be a problem if content is uploaded.

douglascrp
Advanced II

eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Hi,

yours seems to be a really custom scenario you need to do create this logic by yourself.

But maybe you can start from this component alfresco-ng2-components/ng2-components/ng2-alfresco-upload at master · Alfresco/alfresco-ng2-compone... 

sanjaybandhniya
Intermediate

eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

This is a really old topic meanwhile the project is changed a lot anyway the new link for the upload component is here 

alfresco-ng2-components/upload-button.component.md at master · Alfresco/alfresco-ng2-components · Gi... .

I suggest you to use the repository doc index to search the info that you need:

alfresco-ng2-components/docs at development · Alfresco/alfresco-ng2-components · GitHub