Did you mean: 
pedrohernandez
Active Member II

Customizing content-node-selector-dialog ADF

Jump to solution

Hello, thanks in advance for your help,

I have ADF 2.6.0 Application.

I'm required to modify the content-node-selector-panel dialog below: 

I would like to change that when the user navigate the breadcrumb it will only shows Userhomes and shared folder. also, I would like to hide the site dropdownlist. 

Is it possible to change this?.

Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Re: Customizing content-node-selector-dialog ADF

Jump to solution

hi for transform the breadcrumb you  can use the property breadcrumbTransform please give a look to the documentation of this component for more details:

alfresco-ng2-components/content-node-selector.component.md at development · Alfresco/alfresco-ng2-co... 

We don't have any hide sites functionality. For it you can:

- Open a feature request on the repository and if you want also contribute with a solution in the code (we are an open source project)

- Hide it with CSS

View solution in original post

4 Replies
eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

hi for transform the breadcrumb you  can use the property breadcrumbTransform please give a look to the documentation of this component for more details:

alfresco-ng2-components/content-node-selector.component.md at development · Alfresco/alfresco-ng2-co... 

We don't have any hide sites functionality. For it you can:

- Open a feature request on the repository and if you want also contribute with a solution in the code (we are an open source project)

- Hide it with CSS

pedrohernandez
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Hello Eugenio, Thanks for your response it really helps.

Is there more examples of the use of breadcrumbTransform?, I would like to hide all of the root folders but 'Shared' folder. is it possible?,

Regards,

Pedro.

pedrohernandez
Active Member II

Jump to solution

I found a way of doing this using RowFilter Properties and rootId of the breadscrumb, thanks for your help.

Regards

srikanth94

Jump to solution

Thank you, we were able hide the row from RowFilter , here is the reference https://www.alfresco.com/abn/adf/docs/content-services/models/row-filter.model/