Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thatkidmike

Error: Cannot find name 'WebKitFileEntry'

Jump to solution

I've found this: Alfresco error after update 

Leading to this: Breaking Changes · microsoft/TypeScript Wiki · GitHub 

But I have no idea what to actually do - where is this "...d.ts" - file - should I create this? Where should I actually put this? There is nothing helpful for someone completely new in the matter. Can you point me what exactly should I do to avoid this problem?

"ERROR in node_modules/ng2-alfresco-core/src/utils/file-utils.ts(19,13): error TS2304: Cannot find name 'WebKitFileEntry'."

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dvuika
Alfresco Employee

Re: Error: Cannot find name 'WebKitFileEntry'

Jump to solution

According to your error details - you are using an outdated version of the framework. You should be using "@alfresco/adf-core" and not "ng2-alfresco-core".

If you need for some reason to use an outdated version, do not upgrade to latest TypeScript because the TypeScript has deprecated some of the stuff.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Hi, which version of ADF are you using?

dvuika
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

According to your error details - you are using an outdated version of the framework. You should be using "@alfresco/adf-core" and not "ng2-alfresco-core".

If you need for some reason to use an outdated version, do not upgrade to latest TypeScript because the TypeScript has deprecated some of the stuff.

thatkidmike

Jump to solution

I am sorry for causing trouble. I just had to take another way so I managed to avoid using the "ng2-alfresco-core" - not quite a solution I expected but nonetheless - it works the same as I wanted using the newer module.