How to display custom Stencil forms in Process Tasks within ADF application?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paiyyavj13
Established Member II

How to display custom Stencil forms in Process Tasks within ADF application?

hi,

I have used the demo app that comes with ADF and have made the demo app talk my Alfresco Processes Services application.

I am able to start my application, but one of my task forms has a custom Stencil component which needs to be displayed.

I get the below error, where "multiple_departments" is the field name in my custom form,

Please provide you views and suggestions... Thank you...

Regards.

14 Replies
eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Re: How to display custom Stencil forms in Process Tasks within ADF application?

paiyyavj13
Established Member II

Re: How to display custom Stencil forms in Process Tasks within ADF application?

Thank you Eugenio... Looks like this should work... Let me try it out....

paiyyavj13
Established Member II

Hi Eugenio,

I tried the steps:

I added the below on my demo-app/index.html file:

<!-- Stencils integration --><script src="node_modules/ng2-activiti-form/stencils/runtime.ng1.js"></script> <script src="node_modules/ng2-activiti-form/stencils/runtime.adf.js"></script> <script src="http://localhost:8080/activiti-app/app/rest/script-files/controllers"></script>

I do not believe I need to restart my app- but just to be safe I restarted it, but this did not solve the issue. My custom Stencil is not visible yet, gives the same result as in the screenshot.

Do I need to write any TypeScript code? to make my custom js Controller work? If so, could you let me know where I should write this code? which file?

Please advise... Thank you...

Regards.

dharmraj

this one is replacing custom stencil template .But i want same stencil  in UI

dvuika
Alfresco Employee

You don't need declaring those extra javascript files. It is not possible to render Angular 1 stencils with ADF, you will have to create Angular components and register them as in the following documentation: https://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-ng2-components/blob/master/ng2-components/ng2-activiti-form/doc...

dharmraj

In this example its replacing stencil template with new template whatever i have defined in custom-editor.component.ts .But I  don't want to replace template . what i have to do ?

dvuika
Alfresco Employee

The first article is not for using your old stencils with ADF, it's for writing the Angular 2+ templates there, and also storing transpiled Typescript code as part of the controllers and APS database. It is not going to work with anything you created for Angular 1. So I suggest digging the custom components written in Angular instead.

dharmraj

Can I use Imports in  

@NgModule({     declarations: [ CustomStencil01 ],     exports: [ CustomStencil01 ],     entryComponents: [ CustomStencil01 ] })export class CustomEditorsModule {}
I want use  alfresco-datatable component in template
dvuika
Alfresco Employee

You can use any HTML or Angular component as part of the stencil. In fact, ADF stencil IS an Angular component. You can see examples here: alfresco-ng2-components/custom-editor.component.ts at master · Alfresco/alfresco-ng2-components · Gi...