How to refer to a DynamicTableWidgetComponent from a generated form in 'adf-form'?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cemaalda
Partner

How to refer to a DynamicTableWidgetComponent from a generated form in 'adf-form'?

When the form is loaded using the 'adf-form' of ADF, if I have a dynamic table draws a DynamicTableWidgetComponent, I have a stencil in the form that is a button (attached image) and I have to interact with the DynamicTableWidgetComponent adding rows based on other fields of the form, how do I refer to this object to call its methods ?, I'm going crazy until making a new DynamicTableWidgetComponent calling its constructor, but nothing, do you have any clue or example ?.

These are the methods I want to use: https://alfresco.github.io/adf-component-catalog/components/DynamicTableWidgetComponent.html

Image attach

1 Reply
dvuika
Alfresco Employee

Re: How to refer to a DynamicTableWidgetComponent from a generated form in 'adf-form'?

For the time being it is not possible to alter behaviour of the Dynamic Table widget from another widget. You can raise a feature request and explain the case.