How to use ADF to build custom Angular UI applciation for Alfresco Content and Process Services?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paiyyavj13
Established Member II

How to use ADF to build custom Angular UI applciation for Alfresco Content and Process Services?

HI,

I have followed the steps to set up my Alfresco 5.2 Community and Alfresco Process Services application to talk to my ADF application as per the ADF-101 Getting started tutorial.

I am new to Angular, I am trying to come up with a custom UI application using ADF talking to my Alfresco Content and Process Services on the back-end.

My Solution product application includes a custom workflow built on Alfresco Processes Services. I need to be able to start my custom process, complete tasks related to my process, display my custom forms developed using the Stencils Form Editor. All this is working on the Alfresco Process Services application independently.

Could the group guide me with the break down of the tasks that I would need to perform on my end to achieve my goal of developing a custom UI application using ADF.

Appreciate your help...

Regards.

1 Reply
eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Re: How to use ADF to build custom Angular UI applciation for Alfresco Content and Process Services?