How to use workflows that are embedded in Alfresco Content Services in ADF or ACA?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KarekMedAM
Active Member II

How to use workflows that are embedded in Alfresco Content Services in ADF or ACA?

Jump to solution

Hey,

I'm using Alfresco content app (ACA) and I want to develop a user interface to replace share (partially).

However, when I wanted to access workflows that are embedded in ACS I could not, because those services belong to APS. Is there any way to access and use workflows and tasks embeded in ACS from ACA without using APS?
Thank you in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KarekMedAM
Active Member II

Re: How to use workflows that are embedded in Alfresco Content Services in ADF or ACA?

Jump to solution

A workaround solution for that is to build a service based on THIS API LIST  and create the UI using Angular Material. I have already tried it, and it worked just fine. However, these API requests/responses may lack some properties compared to share

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sanjaybandhniya
Intermediate

Re: How to use workflows that are embedded in Alfresco Content Services in ADF or ACA?

Jump to solution

No. That is not possible as of now.

KarekMedAM
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Thanks for your response, is there any way to cal an API in API LIST in ACA?

I tried using webscript as described in the get-started tutorial of ADF, but apparentely webscript is no longer supported in ADF so in ACA.

KarekMedAM
Active Member II

Jump to solution

A workaround solution for that is to build a service based on THIS API LIST  and create the UI using Angular Material. I have already tried it, and it worked just fine. However, these API requests/responses may lack some properties compared to share