How to word wrap the content for a specific data-column?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rranjith89
Member II

How to word wrap the content for a specific data-column?

Jump to solution

I have a Data-Columns with 5 columns. One of the collumn i'm using for comments. the comments column will get dynamic amount of words. I want to make that comments column alone to word wrap. I tried ellipsis-cell, It just reducing the comment column size to some default size and whole Data-Column size is decreased.

I wanted to know two things,

1. Is there we can change the ellipsis-cell default size? So that i can show up little more content in my comment column (I understood, it fixing the ellipsis-cell column size to the size of the column header size)

2. Is it possible to word wrap the content in my comment column?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dvuika
Alfresco Employee

Re: How to word wrap the content for a specific data-column?

Jump to solution

According to the documentation, you can provide a "class" attribute pointing to one or multiple CSS classes. You can implement all custom word wrapping via your CSS classes.

Also, you can inspect the element to see what "adf-" style classes the Document List or Data Table components use, and provide corresponding customizations.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
dvuika
Alfresco Employee

Re: How to word wrap the content for a specific data-column?

Jump to solution

According to the documentation, you can provide a "class" attribute pointing to one or multiple CSS classes. You can implement all custom word wrapping via your CSS classes.

Also, you can inspect the element to see what "adf-" style classes the Document List or Data Table components use, and provide corresponding customizations.