Issue while Displaying Custom Aspect and Metadata in info drawer card component

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jigir_shah

Issue while Displaying Custom Aspect and Metadata in info drawer card component

Hello All,

I am working on ADF 2.6.1 version and connected to ACS 6.1 version.

Now, I have created a custom aspect and added few properties in that. Now, I would like to see these properties in info-drawer component which can be seen for any document or folder.

I am following this link for this customization. I have added new preset and set it to <adf-content-metadata-card> tag.

However, I am not able to see my custom properties in info drawer. There is no issue/error in console or logs.

What could be the issue? If anything has been changed in 2.6.1 version than defined in link here(https://www.alfresco.com/abn/adf/docs/tutorials/content-metadata-component/).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jigir Shah

2 Replies
abbask01

Re: Issue while Displaying Custom Aspect and Metadata in info drawer card component

have you added your "preset" in the info-drawer/metadata-tab/metadata-tab.component.ts's template?

your config and changed files would be helpful.

Regards,
Abbas
jigir_shah

Re: Issue while Displaying Custom Aspect and Metadata in info drawer card component

Hi Abbas Kararawala‌,

Yes, I have added my custom preset in metadata-tab.component.ts, however, it didn't work. 

I have added same code as explained in link given. I tried with OOTB st:siteContainer and my custom aspect as well. However, nothing worked.

Do let me know if you have tried and worked for you or let me know in case you try adding it.

Thanks