cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andypr
Member II

Minimum setup to Angular4 UI served with springboot-activiti rest

Jump to solution

I am not sure if these ADF Javascript APIs are the same as that Activiti uses for its Angular 1.6 dashboard.

There is perhaps a wrapper application that wraps both Alfresco REST API and Activiti REST API that gives this Alfresco Javascript APIs. 
If that is true, perhaps having spring-boot application to run the Activiti engine and Rest service and then running the wrapper application can serve a BPM UI made with the ADF angular 4 components. 

Please clarify what minimum components need to be installed to get angular 4 going. Do I need to download entire Alfresco community edition application? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mromano
Alfresco Employee

Re: Minimum setup to Angular4 UI served with springboot-activiti rest

Jump to solution

Hi Andy,

I will try to split down all your questions...

• I am not sure if these ADF Javascript APIs are the same as that Activiti uses for its Angular 1.6 dashboard:

The javascript APIs used by Activiti UI is different from the ADF javascript api.
  • There is perhaps a wrapper application that wraps both Alfresco REST API and Activiti REST API that gives this Alfresco Javascript APIs. :
    The wrapper is the ADF javascript api, but it doesn't work against Acitiviti but only against Alfresco Process Service.
  • If that is true, perhaps having spring-boot application to run the Activiti engine and Rest service and then running the wrapper application can serve a BPM UI made with the ADF angular 4 components. 
    To be able to use the ADF Angular components library, you need to use APS, Acitiviti is not supported.
  • Please clarify what minimum components need to be installed to get angular 4 going. Do I need to download entire Alfresco community edition application? 

You can find this information on the prerequisite page of the Alfresco Angular Components repository, more information is also available on our community portal

Thank you,

Mario 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
mromano
Alfresco Employee

Re: Minimum setup to Angular4 UI served with springboot-activiti rest

Jump to solution

Hi Andy,

I will try to split down all your questions...

• I am not sure if these ADF Javascript APIs are the same as that Activiti uses for its Angular 1.6 dashboard:

The javascript APIs used by Activiti UI is different from the ADF javascript api.
  • There is perhaps a wrapper application that wraps both Alfresco REST API and Activiti REST API that gives this Alfresco Javascript APIs. :
    The wrapper is the ADF javascript api, but it doesn't work against Acitiviti but only against Alfresco Process Service.
  • If that is true, perhaps having spring-boot application to run the Activiti engine and Rest service and then running the wrapper application can serve a BPM UI made with the ADF angular 4 components. 
    To be able to use the ADF Angular components library, you need to use APS, Acitiviti is not supported.
  • Please clarify what minimum components need to be installed to get angular 4 going. Do I need to download entire Alfresco community edition application? 

You can find this information on the prerequisite page of the Alfresco Angular Components repository, more information is also available on our community portal

Thank you,

Mario