cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abbask01

scrollable adf-datatable

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm creating my extension that includes adf's datatable component for displaying a list of data. however the data displayed is not scrollable (i've done pagination, still require scrolling) . Referring to the documentation, i tried adding a property called "stickyHeader" but it gives below error in console.

compiler.js:2427 Uncaught Error: Template parse errors:
Can't bind to 'stickyHeader' since it isn't a known property of 'adf-datatable'.
1. If 'adf-datatable' is an Angular component and it has 'stickyHeader' input, then verify that it is part of this module.
2. If 'adf-datatable' is a Web Component then add 'CUSTOM_ELEMENTS_SCHEMA' to the '@NgModule.schemas' of this component to suppress this message.
3. To allow any property add 'NO_ERRORS_SCHEMA' to the '@NgModule.schemas' of this component. ("ata" [data]="data" [actions]="'true'" [actionsPosition]="'right'" [rowMenuCacheEnabled]="'false'"
[ERROR ->][stickyHeader]="'true'" [loading]="loading" (showRowActionsMenu)="onShowRowActionsMenu($event)" (exec"):

is there any other to create scrollable datatable?

Regards,
Abbas
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
roberto_gamiz
Established Member II

Re: scrollable adf-datatable

Jump to solution

Hello,

I had a similar problem with a datatable in a custom component and the scrollbar didn't showed until I set height of the container. In my case 100%.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

The sticky header for the data table will be added in 3.1.0 which version are you using?

roberto_gamiz
Established Member II

Jump to solution

Hello, have you set height in datatable and its container and "overflow-y: scroll" in datatable?

abbask01

Jump to solution

i'm using adf-2.6.1

Regards,
Abbas
abbask01

Jump to solution

No, i have not added any custom css. the scroll bar of datable looks disabled

Regards,
Abbas
roberto_gamiz
Established Member II

Jump to solution

Hello,

I had a similar problem with a datatable in a custom component and the scrollbar didn't showed until I set height of the container. In my case 100%.