I'm a new Alfresco developer. Can I participate in the hackathon?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alfresco
Alfresco Employee

I'm a new Alfresco developer. Can I participate in the hackathon?

Jump to solution

I'm an experience developer, but still pretty new to Alfresco. Can I participate in the hackathon? Is there a project or team that might be a good fit for me?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fcorti
Alfresco Employee

Re: I'm a new Alfresco developer. Can I participate in the hackathon?

Jump to solution

The previous Alfresco hack-a-thons have been a place to meet and learn from and with the developers, coming from all over the world.

The independent Community of developers (called Order Of The Bee) is made by experts and volunteers, always helpful and happy to share their knowledge on the Alfresco solutions. Both the Order Of The Bee members and the Alfresco Engineers will join the hack-a-thon and we are all happy to discuss with new developers.

New people joining the ecosystem of Alfresco developers are always welcome!

The suggestion is to take a look at the list of Projects and Teams, to look for your preferred project.
If you are not sure about the best fit, feel free to leave a comment here (we will be happy to suggest the best for you) or contact Francesco Corti, Kristen Gastaldo or Axel Faust.

Looking forward to meet you... virtually or physically in the hacker rooms.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
fcorti
Alfresco Employee

Re: I'm a new Alfresco developer. Can I participate in the hackathon?

Jump to solution

The previous Alfresco hack-a-thons have been a place to meet and learn from and with the developers, coming from all over the world.

The independent Community of developers (called Order Of The Bee) is made by experts and volunteers, always helpful and happy to share their knowledge on the Alfresco solutions. Both the Order Of The Bee members and the Alfresco Engineers will join the hack-a-thon and we are all happy to discuss with new developers.

New people joining the ecosystem of Alfresco developers are always welcome!

The suggestion is to take a look at the list of Projects and Teams, to look for your preferred project.
If you are not sure about the best fit, feel free to leave a comment here (we will be happy to suggest the best for you) or contact Francesco Corti, Kristen Gastaldo or Axel Faust.

Looking forward to meet you... virtually or physically in the hacker rooms.