Bug when creating users (V1/Tomcat/linux)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
lgr
Member II

Bug when creating users (V1/Tomcat/linux)

Hello,

On a V1 Tomcat linux, when i create a user and set its home space to a specific space (located 3 steps from root space), it automatically sets the home space to the root space.

When i try to change the user, so that its home space is set to the one i want, and not the root space, i receive an error_person (webclient.properties) message.

Hope this helps …

Laurent.
3 Replies
crtx
Member II

Re: Bug when creating users (V1/Tomcat/linux)

same problem…
kevinr
Active Member II

I think we have indentified the issue here - are you creating the space first and then selecting it using the space picker widget? i.e. you are not entering the name of a space in the "Home Space Name" field but just selecting an existing space in the "Home Space Location" field? If so that bug has been raised and I will look at it today.

Thanks,

Kevin
kevinr
Active Member II

I have fixed this and the other Home Space creation/setting bugs you/others have mentioned. The code will be available in the next nightly build and the next offical release.

FYI… if you want to patch an existing build (including Enterprise) from the next nightly  build source, then you only need to patch in the following class to get these fixes:
org.alfresco.web.bean.wizard.NewUserWizard

Thanks,

Kevin