Alfresco issue, residual=true and “property type” is empty while “value type” is filled in

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aoulhent
Member II

Alfresco issue, residual=true and “property type” is empty while “value type” is filled in

I have an issue while creating a content model , in the Node Browser it says "true" under residual and under Property Type it is empty field and under Value Type it says "{http://www.alfresco.org/model/cms/1.0/cs01}id" which is weird cause it's different from all other values. (see Attached file)

After verifying the model i found that i did a mistake in my QName in java code,so i correct it and the problem goes, but whenever i restart Alfresco this issue appears again

How to avoid this problem?

Thank's in advance.
1 Reply
rguinot
Customer

Re: Alfresco issue, residual=true and “property type” is empty while “value type” is filled in

residual usually means a property that is set but does not correspond to a model element currently registered. you won't get residual properties for new nodes if you create QNames for types, aspects, etc that are loaded in the dictionary.

cmis:id is a data-type, not a type. look at the type elements in the CMIS model, not the data-type… That might be your mistake.