Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bellila
Member II

Authentification activiti avec une compte Alfresco

Jump to solution

Bonjour,

J'ai réussi à déployer activiti-explorer sous /alfresco-community/tomcat/webapps. Et j'ai pas une idée comment je puisse connecter à activiti avec une compte alfresco. 

Est-ce que queldu'un peut m'aider?

Merci d'avance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ycoulon
Alfresco Employee

Re: Authentification activiti avec une compte Alfresco

Jump to solution

L'application activiti-explorer n'est pas compatible avec la gestion des utilisateurs Alfresco.

Elle utilise ses propres schéma pour les utilisateurs.

Dans le lien mentionné, il créé un utiliser ben / password :

Because the explorer embedded in Alfresco is fully integrated, I can just use Alfresco username and password. Obviously, in my case, it doesn't work like that. So, I created 2 groups and one user in the database manually by executing these queries:

INSERT INTO `ACT_ID_GROUP` (`ID_`, `REV_`, `NAME_`, `TYPE_`) VALUES ('admin', NULL, 'ADMIN', 'security-role'), ('user', NULL, 'USER', 'security-role');

INSERT INTO `ACT_ID_USER` (`ID_`, `REV_`, `FIRST_`, `LAST_`, `EMAIL_`, `PWD_`, `PICTURE_ID_`) VALUES ('ben', NULL, 'Ben', 'Chevallereau', 'b.chevallereau@bataon.com', 'password', NULL);

INSERT INTO `ACT_ID_MEMBERSHIP` (`USER_ID_`, `GROUP_ID_`) VALUES ('ben', 'admin'), ('ben', 'user');

And that's it! Then, I was able to login to Activiti Explorer using ben / password. I have access to the "Manage" page where I can re-deploy my workflows. You'll notice that the UI is completely different. You have to be aware as well that everything won't work as expected. So, this kind of installation has to be used very carefully.

Yann

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ycoulon
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Bonjour,

Je n'ai jamais effectué de tel déploiement.

Cependant il y'a plusieurs point à vérifier :

• La compatibilité entre la version d'activiti embarqué par Alfresco et la version de l'application activiti-explorer
  • La connection à la base de donnée, il faut utilisé les mêmes paramètres que celle utilisé par Alfresco

Voici un lien détaillant une telle installation : How to install Activiti Explorer with Alfresco Community? | BataON  

bellila
Member II

Jump to solution

Merci pour votre réponse. Oui j'ai effectué tous les étapes mais j'arrive pas à authentifier avec une compte alfresco. Vous voyez mon problème. 

ycoulon
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

L'application activiti-explorer n'est pas compatible avec la gestion des utilisateurs Alfresco.

Elle utilise ses propres schéma pour les utilisateurs.

Dans le lien mentionné, il créé un utiliser ben / password :

Because the explorer embedded in Alfresco is fully integrated, I can just use Alfresco username and password. Obviously, in my case, it doesn't work like that. So, I created 2 groups and one user in the database manually by executing these queries:

INSERT INTO `ACT_ID_GROUP` (`ID_`, `REV_`, `NAME_`, `TYPE_`) VALUES ('admin', NULL, 'ADMIN', 'security-role'), ('user', NULL, 'USER', 'security-role');

INSERT INTO `ACT_ID_USER` (`ID_`, `REV_`, `FIRST_`, `LAST_`, `EMAIL_`, `PWD_`, `PICTURE_ID_`) VALUES ('ben', NULL, 'Ben', 'Chevallereau', 'b.chevallereau@bataon.com', 'password', NULL);

INSERT INTO `ACT_ID_MEMBERSHIP` (`USER_ID_`, `GROUP_ID_`) VALUES ('ben', 'admin'), ('ben', 'user');

And that's it! Then, I was able to login to Activiti Explorer using ben / password. I have access to the "Manage" page where I can re-deploy my workflows. You'll notice that the UI is completely different. You have to be aware as well that everything won't work as expected. So, this kind of installation has to be used very carefully.

Yann

bellila
Member II

Jump to solution

Merci, j'ai réussi à se connecter.