Good afternoon community, I'm starting to use alfresco and I need someone to help me re-establish a copy of the information I have from a previous hosting to a new hosting. I have backup of the following folders: alf_dat alf_home postgresql. Regards Ja

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
javier_bremont
Member II

Good afternoon community, I'm starting to use alfresco and I need someone to help me re-establish a copy of the information I have from a previous hosting to a new hosting. I have backup of the following folders: alf_dat alf_home postgresql. Regards Ja

Buenas tardes comunidad,

Estoy empezando a usar alfresco y necesito que alguien me ayude a reestablecer una copia de la información que tengo de un hosting anterior a uno un hosting nuevo.

Tengo de respaldo las siguientes carpetas:
alf_dat
alf_home
postgresql
Cesar Capillas‌ estuve leyendo un poco, tu perfil, no se si me puedas apoyar.

Good afternoon community,
I'm starting to use alfresco and I need someone to help me re-establish a copy of the information I have from a previous hosting to a new hosting.
I have backup of the following folders:
alf_dat
alf_home
postgresql
Cesar Capillas studying a little, your profile, I do not know if it supports me to support.

Regards

Javier Bremont.

1 Reply
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: Good afternoon community, I'm starting to use alfresco and I need someone to help me re-establish a copy of the information I have from a previous hosting to a new hosting. I have backup of the following folders: alf_dat alf_home postgresql. Regards

Básicamente deberías instalar Alfresco de nuevo y después restaurar "alf_data" y el backup de base de datos.

Tienes un ejemplo por aquí: https://www.keensoft.es/en/restoring-alfresco-how-a-backup-is-used/

Y la documentación oficial de Alfresco en Backing up and restoring the repository | Alfresco Documentation 

Hyland Developer Evangelist