How can get the app data i am shifting my system so i reinstalled alfresco community edition ,i want my data and documents that i ve created in old system how to get that data in which file can find the data

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aniruddha

How can get the app data i am shifting my system so i reinstalled alfresco community edition ,i want my data and documents that i ve created in old system how to get that data in which file can find the data

How can get the app data 

i am shifting my system so i reinstalled alfresco community edition ,i want my data and documents that i ve created in old system how to get that data 

in which file can find the data

2 Replies
afaust
Master

Re: How can get the app data i am shifting my system so i reinstalled alfresco community edition ,i want my data and documents that i ve created in old system how to get that data in which file can find the data

As always, you are creating separate new questions for continuing old threads / follow up questions already asked in those. It would be much appreciated if you could stick to those existing threads when you already asked the same questions there...

As with regards to how you can get your data out of your system (and into a new one), read up on backup and restore in the documentation.

aniruddha

Re: How can get the app data   i am shifting my system so i reinstalled alfresco community edition ,i want my data and documents that i ve created in old system how to get that data   in which file can find the data

yeah sure