Alfresco PDF Toolkit

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alfresco
Alfresco Employee

Alfresco PDF Toolkit

Alfresco PDF Toolkit adds additional functionality to Alfresco, enabling the manipulation of PDF files.

Current Functionality:

• Append -- Append PDF to another PDF, generating a new PDF
  • Split -- Splits a PDF at a specified interval, (ex. 2 pages, 3 pages, etc.), generating new PDFs for each section.
  • Split At -- Split PDF into two PDFs at a specific page, generating two new PDFs.
  • Insert PDF -- Insert PDF at a specific Page
  • Delete Pages -- Deletes pages from a PDF document
  • Extract Pages -- Extracts specific pages from a PDF document
  • Rotate PDF -- Rotate the pages in a PDF document
  • PDF Watermarking
  • PDF Encryption / Decryption
  • Digital Signatures
  • TIFF to PDF transformation

All of the actions are available as actions that can be used in content rules, and as document library actions in the document browse and detail views. A teaser screencast is available here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJYpFgx037E

Minimally requires Alfresco 4

OwnerNathan McMInn
Versions

Community 4.0.x

Community 4.2.x

Community 5.0.x

Community 5.1.x

Community 5.2.x

Enterprise 4.0.x

Enterprise 4.1.x

Enterprise 4.2.x

Enterprise 5.0.x

Enterprise 5.1.x

License TypeGNU General Public License (GPL)
Project PageGitHub - ntmcminn/alfresco-pdf-toolkit: The new home of the Alfresco PDF Toolkit (replacing the depr... 
Download PageGitHub - ntmcminn/alfresco-pdf-toolkit: The new home of the Alfresco PDF Toolkit (replacing the depr... 
TagsPDF, signature, encryption, watermark, merge, split
Component TypeAction, Content Model, Document Library
Extension PointsContent Model,Java Service Class,Share Action,Share Document Library Action
InstallationAMP
ProductsRepository, Share Web Client, Explorer Web Client (Obsolete)
8 Replies
renato_fritola
Active Member II

Re: Alfresco PDF Toolkit

The PDF Toolkit has been discontinued and does not work in the latest versions of Alfresco.
douglascrp
Advanced II

The Order of the bee is now responsible for the project, and it has been modified to be compatible with Alfresco 6.1.

You can check the new repository at GitHub - OrderOfTheBee/alfresco-pdf-toolkit 

renato_fritola
Active Member II

Hi Douglas, thanks for the feedback. 
I accessed the repository but did not identify any new commit or release generated. Is this update already available?
douglascrp
Advanced II

There are two PRs awaiting to be merged.

As I created them, I can not accept them, so we have to wait for one of the moderators to review and merge them.

jbrasil
Active Member II

Hi douglascrp
I installed Alfresco PDF Toolkit
Alfresco version: 6.1.1
I downloaded the amp from https://github.com/ntmcminn/alfresco-pdf-toolkit/releases
However, error is occurring.
View the log catalina.out

2020-01-17 10: 52: 01,074 ERROR [scripts.forms.FormUIGet] [http-nio-8080-exec-1] org.alfresco.repo.forms.FormException: 00170026 Failed to find appropriate FormProcessor to generate Form for item : [pdf-action] pdf-split

Error splitting
An error occurred while the form was about to be displayed.
What can it be?
Thanks.

jbrasil
Active Member II

Hi renato_fritola,
Did you manage to install Alfresco pdf took kit, in version 6.1.1 of Alfresco?
Thanks.

akash251998
Established Member II

Hi douglascrp can you share me any link or share me the  pdf toolkit amps available for 6.2. Or please help me.

Because at github where you have commit it to be compatible with 6.2. I am facing issue to implement it.

As i am using alfresco 6.2 on docker  .

crisdev13
Active Member II

org.alfresco.repo.forms.FormException: 08190031 Failed to find appropriate FormProcessor to generate Form for item: [pdf-action]pdf-append   same error also i use latest version alfresco 7.2 community