cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
preinosag
Member II

Alfresco S3 Connector

Hello,
I have an Community 7.0 installed in rhel8.3 and I am trying to find a way to connect it to AWS, the Alfresco HUB connectors give problems in their compilation,
any idea how to do it.
Thank you

4 Replies
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: Alfresco S3 Connector

Did you try this one?

https://github.com/Redpill-Linpro/alfresco-s3-adapter

Hyland Developer Evangelist
preinosag
Member II

Hello,

If I have tried it, in the documentation it indicates this tested for Alfresco 5.2, in my case I have Alfresco 7.0 installed.
This is the error during compilation

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project alfresco-s3: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.ryanberg:alfresco-s3:amp:1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find org.springframework.social:spring-social-facebook:jar:1.0.0.RC1 in https://artifacts.alfresco.com/nexus/content/groups/public was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of alfresco-public has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal on project alfresco-s3: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.ryanberg:alfresco-s3:amp:1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find org.springframework.social:spring-social-facebook:jar:1.0.0.RC1 in https://artifacts.alfresco.com/nexus/content/groups/public was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of alfresco-public has elapsed or updates are forced

preinosag
Member II

after executing the run.sh,
the errors are as follows:

[ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] /borrame/alfresco-s3-adapter/integration-tests/src/test/java/org/redpill/alfresco/s3/S3CachingContentStoreIT.java:[15,33] cannot access org.redpill.alfresco.test.AbstractComponentIT
bad class file: /root/.m2/repository/org/redpill-linpro/alfresco/alfresco-test-platform/4.0.0/alfresco-test-platform-4.0.0.jar(org/redpill/alfresco/test/AbstractComponentIT.class)
class file has wrong version 55.0, should be 52.0
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.
[INFO] 1 error
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Reactor Summary:
[INFO]
[INFO] Alfresco S3 Adapter 1.2.1 .......................... SUCCESS [ 1.845 s]
[INFO] Alfresco S3 Adapter - Platform/Repository Module ... SUCCESS [ 2.968 s]
[INFO] Alfresco S3 Adapter - Share JAR Module ............. SUCCESS [ 0.159 s]
[INFO] Alfresco S3 Adapter - Test dependencies ............ SUCCESS [ 0.119 s]
[INFO] Alfresco S3 Adapter - Integration Tests Module ..... FAILURE [ 0.304 s]
[INFO] Alfresco Platform/Repository Docker Module ......... SKIPPED
[INFO] Alfresco Share Docker Module 1.2.1 ................. SKIPPED
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 5.574 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2021-10-25T09:48:11+02:00
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.8.0:testCompile (default-testCompile) on project integration-tests: Compilation failure
[ERROR] /borrame/alfresco-s3-adapter/integration-tests/src/test/java/org/redpill/alfresco/s3/S3CachingContentStoreIT.java:[15,33] cannot access org.redpill.alfresco.test.AbstractComponentIT
[ERROR] bad class file: /root/.m2/repository/org/redpill-linpro/alfresco/alfresco-test-platform/4.0.0/alfresco-test-platform-4.0.0.jar(org/redpill/alfresco/test/AbstractComponentIT.class)
[ERROR] class file has wrong version 55.0, should be 52.0
[ERROR] Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR] mvn <goals> -rf :integration-tests

Thank you
Regards

angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

I'm using Java 11 and Maven 3.6 in my local.

Following commands worked for me:

$ git clone git@github.com:Redpill-Linpro/alfresco-s3-adapter.git
$ cd alfresco-s3-adapter
$ mvn clean package

Artifacts ready to deploy are available in "target" folders and I've tested the platform repo to be working fine with ACS 7.1

$ ls alfresco-s3-adapter-platform/target/*.jar
alfresco-s3-adapter-platform/target/alfresco-s3-adapter-platform-1.2.1.jar
Hyland Developer Evangelist