Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gets_sanket_pat
Active Member II

Can not edit the Document

Jump to solution

Hi,

In one of my business process, I am trying to create a form which shows the document and if clicked it should edit the document. It will generally in the word file.

So, I tried creating the process and I am able to see the preview of the file as seen in the attachment. But  i am not able to edit it. I checked the "Allow editing the file" option while creating the form. I can see the document. But Not able to edit.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cjose
Senior Member II

Re: Can not edit the Document

Jump to solution

Hope you have APS configured as explained in Microsoft Office integration | Alfresco Documentation. Btw, the latest version of APS is 1.6.2 and I highly recommend you to try it on the most recent version of the s/w.

Also, could you please uncheck the "Show document content embedded in form" option in your configuration and try?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
cjose
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

Hope you have APS configured as explained in Microsoft Office integration | Alfresco Documentation. Btw, the latest version of APS is 1.6.2 and I highly recommend you to try it on the most recent version of the s/w.

Also, could you please uncheck the "Show document content embedded in form" option in your configuration and try?

gets_sanket_pat
Active Member II

Jump to solution

My server is not having Certificates and it is hosted on HTTP server not HTTPS. And I tried doing as stated installing the certificates in my machine but still not able to edit. 

cjose
Senior Member II

Jump to solution

Could you please share a screenshot of it?

gets_sanket_pat
Active Member II

Jump to solution

I am able to edit now. Thanks.