Is there any way by which i can query process on the basis of value of process variables defined in it

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akshayburjwal

Is there any way by which i can query process on the basis of value of process variables defined in it

Jump to solution

i have a set of instantiated process and i want to query some Process on the basis of value of process variables present in process. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Re: Is there any way by which i can query process on the basis of value of process variables defined in it

Jump to solution
4 Replies
ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Re: Is there any way by which i can query process on the basis of value of process variables defined in it

Jump to solution
akshayburjwal

Jump to solution

Thanks bro. 

gbanks
Active Member II

Jump to solution

I am new to Activiti Development. Where would the user perform these queries?

ryandawson
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

I assumed the context for this question was running the activiti engine embedded in a java process (so not from the UI), which is most common with the community edition. But a runtimeService and other engine services can also be used within a service task as part of an activiti process. Here is an example - activiti-examples/VariableToDataModelMapping.java at master · cijujoseph/activiti-examples · GitHub  (the example uses AlfrescoRuntimeDataModelService but RuntimeService could be autowired in the same way).