Manual Manager by Loftux AB is an add-on for Alfresco Share that adds hierarchically structured documents written using markdown syntax. The editor has live preview and syntax help. The result is kind of a classic help file.
Current features include:
- Topic Editor with realtime preview.
- Upload images to be used in topic using Drag and drop.
- Insert select image size (auto resize) of uploaded images.
- Insert Alfresco icons and document icons.
- Template for new topics - Add a default template to repository, Site Manager can edit to create site specific template.
- Sort topic order using drag and drop.
- Topic navigation using folder structure or by auto created links in topic display to navigate sub topics or related topics.
- Direct linking to each topic
- Move or copy current topic and all its subtopics in one action.
- Version management - including full preview of previous versions.
- Permission management of topics.
- Print current topic, and if selected all its subtopics. Prints includes metadata with dates, author and current version.
- Inline search with hit preview
- Presentation mode - Create slides of topics to be viewed online with select theme and transitions.
You can watch this introduction video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTn-lJozYkM to see it in action.
All add-ons by Loftux AB is available in Swedish and English, other languages by request. Visit Loftux Alfresco TillÃ¤gg (Swedish) or Loftux Alfresco Add-ons (English)
Loftux AB https://loftux.se https://loftux.com
|License Type||GNU Library or "Lesser" General Public License (LGPL)|
|Project Page||GitHub - loftuxab/manual-manager: Manual Manager (Alfresco add-on) |
|Tags||manual, Markdown, slideshow, loftux|
|Extension Points||Share Custom Page|
|Products||Share Web Client|