Have you ever wondered if there is an easier way of adding your desktop documents, emails and chat transcripts to Alfresco? Are you one of those Alfresco users who wanted the simplest of scanning applications? Your search ends right here.
Introducing Quikdrop, an easy to access and use, highly versatile ad-hoc document capture application. Quikdrop is a lightweight desktop application which readily captures unstructured information such as images, documents, chat transcripts, emails using easy drag-and-drop buttons.
The key features of Quikdrop are:
1. Import any document to your document management system
2. Zero configurations. Double-click install the product and you are ready to capture documents
3. Drag and drop any file from the desktop file system
4. Convert files and emails to PDF on the fly. Microsoft Office Documents, emails, and text files supported for PDF conversion
5. Copy paste chat transcripts or any text PDF
6. Index the documents using the document types from the document management system
7. Intuitive indexing interface with text boxes, drop-down lists, date pickers, etc.
8. Automatic background uploads to the document repository
9. Supports IBM FileNet P8 4.x and 5.x versions, SharePoint 2007 and above in addition to Alfresco 3.x and later
10. Multilingual support
Contact us: email@example.com