Alfresco service stopped after restarting.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicholas29
Member II

Alfresco service stopped after restarting.

Jump to solution

An unexpected error occurred yesterday while I was conducting download tests. The folder size is enormous, easily exceeding 100GB. I wanted to perform the test despite having a 2GB limit, but I canceled it shortly afterward. After a few minutes, the server stopped responding. As this had happened before due to a different factor, the solution was to simply restart. However, this second time, after restarting the server, Alfresco came up, but the login didn't work, displaying an error message: "Your authentication details were not recognized, or Alfresco Content Services is not available at the moment."

Upon checking the status of the Alfresco service, the following error is reported: "Failed to start SYSV: Alfresco Community."

alfrescoERrror.JPG
Brazil:
Aconteceu um erro inesperado ontem, estive fazendo testes de download, porém, o tamanho da pasta é enorme, passa facilmente de 100GB, mas queria fazer teste, mesmo com limite de 2GB, mas cancelei logo em seguida. Depois de alguns minutos, o servidor parou de responder. Como já aconteceu isso antes, em relação a um outro fator, a solução foi apenas reiniciar, porém, dessa segunda vez, reiniciei o servidor, Alfresco subiu, mas o login não funcionou, dando erro de "Seus detalhes de autenticação não foram reconhecidos ou o Alfresco Content Services não está disponível no momento."

Ao verificar a situação do serviço do Alfresco, ele consta o seguinte erro: "Failed to start SYSV: Alfresco Community".

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Re: Alfresco service stopped after restarting.

Jump to solution

Increase RAM allocated for Alfresco Repository.

Hyland Developer Evangelist

View solution in original post

2 Replies
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee

Jump to solution

Increase RAM allocated for Alfresco Repository.

Hyland Developer Evangelist
nicholas29
Member II

Jump to solution

I increased the allocated RAM and restarted the service. After a while, it came back, thanks for the support!