cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbikl
Member II

Cannot import a new model

Hi,

I cannot import a new model. I got error "Try to removing the existing model....", but there is not any model, see the picture and error stack below. 

I tried to find definition of model in the contentstore directory, in .bin file. Nothing.

I tried to create a new content model by UI. It's OK.

Please do you have some Ideas? Is it possile to set debug mode and where?

Thank you Martin

cannot import model.png

2024-02-06 14:14:30,756 ERROR [org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime] [http-nio-8080-exec-71] Exception from executeScript: 01060009 Model se nepodařilo vytvořit, protože název modelu 'MSMT' se již používá.
org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.WebScriptException: 01060009 Model se nepodařilo vytvořit, protože název modelu 'MSMT' se již používá.
at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.custommodel.CustomModelUploadPost.importModel(CustomModelUploadPost.java:250)
at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.custommodel.CustomModelUploadPost.processUpload(CustomModelUploadPost.java:186)
at org.alfresco.repo.web.scripts.custommodel.CustomModelUploadPost.executeImpl(CustomModelUploadPost.java:115)
at org.springframework.extensions.webscripts.DeclarativeWebScript.execute(DeclarativeWebScript.java:64)

2 Replies
angelborroy
Alfresco Employee
mbikl
Member II

Re: Cannot import a new model

Hi,

I don't have any model... But I couldn't deploy a new model. 

Is it possible to set some DEBUG mode to show all commands (filesystem, DB etc.)?

Thank you Martin

cannot import model - 2.png