Are there any entries for change of Folders Permissions in alfresco Audit Rest API?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Syedjunaid
Active Member II

Are there any entries for change of Folders Permissions in alfresco Audit Rest API?

Hello Everyone,

I have developed a webscript which is getting the audit entries of all users and displaying them on a Custom Surf Page. Now the entries I am getting are check-in, check-out,Content/Fodler Create,Update,Copy,Move,Delete and User Creation but there are no entries for the change of folder's permissions. If a user changes a folder's permissions there are no entries for that change. I am using Alfresco Audit Rest API for getting the audit entries. How can I configure Alfresco to list the premission changes in audit entries?

Is there any other possible way that could get me the entries for change in folder's permissions? 

1 Reply
afaust
Master

Re: Are there any entries for change of Folders Permissions in alfresco Audit Rest API?

Permission changes are not audited by the default alfresco-access audit application. You would have to create a completely custom audit application or override the alfresco-access application to both record and make available that kind of data. Setting up custom audit applications - which is also not a bog on system performance - is quite a complex undertaking, and typically not something that the majority of Alfresco devs ever (try to) do or manage.