Downloads from any site document librery give's me Error 500, but after moving file to My Files the same file by same url dounloads sucsesfuly.
I have docker-compose deployment of ACS community eddition.
Alfresco Version Number: 6.1.1 (r9d03d2fd-b168)
Share image version: 6.0.c
Solr6 image version: 1.1.2
PosgreSQL: 10.4 or 10.6
With or without reverse proxy nginx (SSL).
- I take clear system without any data,
- create new user with admin privileges, relogin by new user.
- create moderated site
- upload file (docx, pdf, xlsx tested) to Document Library of the new site
- press Download at the right or chouse Download original and had got error page:
Web Script Status 500 - Internal Error
The Web Script /alfresco/s/slingshot/node/content/workspace/SpacesStore/8416a063-9153-4ab4-9835-af3a3af6b751/Договір поставки Іван всячина.docx has responded with a status of 500 - Internal Error.500 Description: An error inside the HTTP server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
Message: 11050171 Exception in Transaction.
Server: Community v6.1.1 (r9d03d2fd-b168) schema 12,001
Time: Dec 5, 2018 9:03:06 AM
Diagnostics: Inspect Web Script (org/alfresco/slingshot/download.get)
- move this file by share to the My File directory
- downloads of the file sucseeded.
So works or not, depends on the file logical location.
I found the samular error on:
[ALF-22035] Error 500 using "Download Original" pull-down - Alfresco JIRA
Please give me some advisece.