Necesito poder buscar todos los nodos hijos, nietos, bisnietos hasta el utlimo nodo de un fichero?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juanes1237
Member II

Necesito poder buscar todos los nodos hijos, nietos, bisnietos hasta el utlimo nodo de un fichero?

Jump to solution

Hola, necesito 2 apis 

1- una api que pueda utilizar para que desde un nodo raiz me muestre todas las ramificaciones y documentos que hay en cada ramificacion?

2- una api igual pero que desde el nodo raiz busque en sus ramas un archivo que tenga una palabra clave?

muchas gracias

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
robinp
Partner

Re: Necesito poder buscar todos los nodos hijos, nietos, bisnietos hasta el utlimo nodo de un ficher

Jump to solution

Hello,

it is advisable to use an AFTS query to retrieve those nodes, using PATH or ANCESTOR keyword.

You can find some useful examples in this article https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-blog/using-the-rest-api-to-find-elements-insid... 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ttoine
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Necesito poder buscar todos los nodos hijos, nietos, bisnietos hasta el utlimo nodo de un ficher

Jump to solution

Hello, could you please write your question in English?

Juanes1237
Member II

Jump to solution

I need to be able to search all child, grandchild, and great-grandchild nodes up to the last node in a file.

Hello, I need 2 apis

1- an api that I can use so that from a root node it shows me all the branches and documents that are in each branch?

2- an api the same but that from the root node searches its branches for a file that has a keyword?

Oh and tell me what I'm doing wrong in this cmis query SELECT * FROM cmis:document WHERE (IN_FOLDER('963cf8df-2d9b-4bdb-a73c-ff58c19f0c93') AND CONTAINS('Instructions')) OR (cmis:baseTypeId='cmis :folder')

thank you so much

robinp
Partner

Jump to solution

Hello,

it is advisable to use an AFTS query to retrieve those nodes, using PATH or ANCESTOR keyword.

You can find some useful examples in this article https://hub.alfresco.com/t5/alfresco-content-services-blog/using-the-rest-api-to-find-elements-insid...