Requirements for install

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sgi

Requirements for install

Jump to solution

Hi all, I'm trying to find the minimum requirements for a fresh installation of alfresco,
The only thing I find in the documentation for the latest version 7.4, is the following, where it indicates operating system and accepted software versions,

https://docs.alfresco.com/content-services/latest/support/ for latest version 7.4

But nowhere are the requirements specified at the "hardware" level of the machine or machines where the installation is to be carried out,

Is it possible to know at least those minimum requirements?

My intention is to perform an installation using docker-compose
I know that if, for example, I make a configuration with little RAM, I may have problems with the containers and it will be more difficult to determine why they are failing,

Thank you so much

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
s3rg3d
Partner

Re: Requirements for install

Jump to solution

For the RAM, you can see the comment here and review the default values of mem_limit in docker-compose.yml file. By default, It requires a minimum of 13GB Memory to distribute among containers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
s3rg3d
Partner

Jump to solution

For the RAM, you can see the comment here and review the default values of mem_limit in docker-compose.yml file. By default, It requires a minimum of 13GB Memory to distribute among containers.

sgi

Jump to solution

And the CPU ? 

following the screenshot, i will use 8CPU as starting

Thanks!