Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raghav
Member II

Serch Aspect Property

Jump to solution

Search Properties:

I have documents stored in Alfreco (document library) and the documents have various aspects (and properties). For example, we have an Aspect1 and within that we have a property1. I want to write Java API (ssuing Alfresco API, I assume) to return a list of all the documents that match a value of that property. For example, I want to return a list of all the documents (or document IDs) from Alfresco's doc7ument library for which the value of property1 is "a". I do not want to do any work in Share, but want to write Java-back-end code to return the result. Please advise how to write this Java back-end code.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
afaust
Master

Re: Serch Aspect Property

Jump to solution

You'll have to use the SearchService and write some FTS/CMIS queries that fulfill your conditions (please ignore any mention of Lucene/XPath query language). The Alfresco SDK can get you started in how to setup your project, and differentiate between backend and Share code.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
afaust
Master

Re: Serch Aspect Property

Jump to solution

You'll have to use the SearchService and write some FTS/CMIS queries that fulfill your conditions (please ignore any mention of Lucene/XPath query language). The Alfresco SDK can get you started in how to setup your project, and differentiate between backend and Share code.