The official documentation is at: http://docs.alfresco.com
Third Party Extensions
Fenestrae, founded in 1990, headquartered in the Netherlands, is a global provider of solutions that help organizations improve agility and reduce costs by eliminating paper from key business processes.
The image capture and processing solution Fenestrae Udocx integrates MFPs with Alfresco and other applications. Udocx extracts text from paper and images using OCR and is capable of routing the resulting searchable PDF/A files into Alfresco folders.
This cloud based solution offers:
- Secure integration of Alfresco with your current scanner fleet
- Intuitive and easily customizable user Apps
- Automatic routing from the scanner to Alfresco folders
- Integrated rights management
- OCR to recognize machine-printed text
- Integration with Alfresco for identification of required and optional metadata
No Software, No Server
Udocx is a cloud based service. There is no need to install any software, either on the scanner or a server. It is easy to configure and has unlimited scalability.
Changes made to your personal touch menu are immediately available to you on all your Udocx enabled devices.
For more information about configuring a scan to Alfresco App and integrating Alfresco metadata see www.udocx.com
Share your thoughts
We welcome your feedback on Fenestrae Udocx and, in particular, any use cases you have that this integration ideally suits. Please don't hesitate to contact us in case of any questions / comments or inquiries.