APS - Tables with prefix ACT_* are created only once and not when I change the data source

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmamine

APS - Tables with prefix ACT_* are created only once and not when I change the data source

Salam,

I'm trying to set up a multi-tenancy architecture in Alfresco process services 2.4.0. I configured the data source to connect with a PostgreSQL schema, then I followed the steps provided in the official documentation.
Everything works just fine and APS is up and running, I uploaded a valid multi-tenant license and I created a tenant using REST API. The tenant was created successfully but in the tenant schema there are 25 tables missing these are the tables with the prefix ACT_* and in the logs it keeps showing me the following error: ERROR: relation "act_ru_timer_job" does not exist, the error persists with all other act_* tables.
After some investigations, I found out that these tables are only created for the first time in only one data source, so even if I switch the primary data source to another one it will not create the 25 ACT_* tables.

What is the cause of this problem and how I can fix it?
Thank you in advance.