Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
varlok
Active Member II

Re: How fix "Request has been terminated..."

Login attempt at "Process Services" only

Login attempt at "Content Services" only

Login attempt at "Content Services" and "Process Services" 

I found that there is no authentication data in the request to the "process service". 

When a request is sent to "Content Services", it contains a header "Request Payload": "

{userId: "admin", password: "admin"}" . 

To the "process service" such data is not transmitted in one header.

dvuika
Alfresco Employee

Can you please give the exact versions of APS and ACS? For content, you should be running 5.2 or later, for process I think it is 1.6.1. Can you please confirm the versions?

varlok
Active Member II

As I wrote above, as process service engine is used Activiti v.6.0. 

I plan to do the project entirely on the community version (ADF+Alfresco Community + Activiti).

dvuika
Alfresco Employee

Have you tried isolating the issue? I.e. configuring only Alfresco Community? and then only Activiti (enterprise trial)? There's a disclaimer here:  

dvuika
Alfresco Employee

This article might be of interest as wel:  

varlok
Active Member II

Yes, I followed this instruction, but in the end I make a mistake. This was the reason why I created the question))

varlok
Active Member II

Maybe I did not clearly describe my intentions.
I deployed Alfresco (port 9080) and Activiti (port 8080) on the computer on the network with IP 192.168.122.79.

The application on Alfresco ADF I develop on another computer in a network with IP 192.168.122.1

The application was created by generating it as proposed in the instruction with the address of the services.

When connecting from the application to Alfresco (ACS) to the address 192.168.122.79:9080 there are no problems.

When I connect from the application to the Activation address 192.168.122.79:8080 I receive an error message "Request has been terminated Possible causes: the network is offline, Origin is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin, the page is being unloaded, etc."

There is an error message in the browser console:

"XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://192.168.122.79:8080/activiti-app/app/authentication. Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://localhost:3000' is therefore not allowed access."

dvuika
Alfresco Employee

You need to configure CORS separately for ACS and APS. It is very likely you do not have it configured for Activiti. 

dvuika
Alfresco Employee

You can try following this article: alfresco-ng2-components/ALFRESCOCORS.md at master · Alfresco/alfresco-ng2-components · GitHub  For instance having an nginx running at 192.168.122.79

varlok
Active Member II

Above I pointed out that I followed the instructions "Enabling CORS on Activiti BPM "and made the appropriate configurations.

In the configuration Activate file

"/opt/tomcat/tomcat-latest/webapps/activiti-app/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/activiti-app/activiti-app.properties"

added
"cors.enabled = true
security.csrf.disabled = true"

And it does not work....