How fix "Request has been terminated..."

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dvuika
Alfresco Employee

Re: How fix "Request has been terminated..."

I'm sure this is something local related to your APS setup. You must be running the Enterprise version of the APS, not Community one. You can use ACS Community however and from your screenshots, I think you don't have problems with ACS on its own. 

For troubleshooting the Activiti Enterprise including CORS setup you can use the official support channel, or asking questions for the open source one here: Activiti/Activiti7 - Gitter 

The error you see can happen in 2 cases:

1. The server or given URL does not exist or not accessible

2. CORS is not properly configured.

Unfortunately, the information you give is not enough to understand how your network is configured. All I can say is that we use ADF with various network configs and there are no issues reported so far. 

I suggest testing everything on a single machine and then moving to the network setup.

eugenio_romano
Alfresco Employee

If you switch off the process service in the login page(You can do it using the switch on top left) are you able to login?

varlok
Active Member II

I also thought that the problem in the network settings and repeated everything on the local computer. But as a result I get the same error. I will definitely try the enterprise version.

dvuika
Alfresco Employee

The Community version of the Activiti is not supported as stated in multiple articles above. If you are trying to setup ADF and JS-API against the Community version it will not work.

varlok
Active Member II

And what is the sense for the community to develop a framework for paid software? At the same time, leave a support for the community version of the alfresco content service ... And do not support the community version of Activiti...

dvuika
Alfresco Employee

There are some technical challenges and we are working hard to provide support. Sorry if that causes inconveniences for you.

varlok
Active Member II

When only the Content Service is enabled, there are no problems with the login. When only the Service Process is turned on or all Services is turned on, an error is received.

varlok
Active Member II

I do not in any way express dissatisfaction. I appreciate the work of the community. But usually the community develops versions for the community, and in the case of Alfresco it is not clear why it happened.