This month's hall of fame includes:
Thanks so much for helping us all by sharing your time and knowledge.
Latest Alfresco News
- Spring Boot like Actuators for Alfresco Content Services - Blog post:
- Getting Started with Alfresco and Kubernetes: Running Alfresco Content Services (Enterprise) in Docker Desktop, by Vijay Prince.
- Alex Ellis on 5 tips for troubleshooting apps on Kubernetes
- Alfresco's Amps and Jars Testing with Docker, by Martin Mueller
- Mock tests for Alfresco, by Luca Stancapiano
- Helping Developers Simplify Apps, Toolchains, and Open Source, by Scott Johnson
- Luis Trigueiros on, Developer’s productive flow using Kubernetes
- Community Contribution => Alfresco Process Services SDK Project 1.4
- Simple JWT instead of Alfresco Identity Service, byDaniel Gradečak
- Enterprise Kubernetes with OpenShift (Part one), Jaafar Chraibi
- Customers communication digital archiving, by Daniela Di Noi
- Some Alfred goodies for Alfresco developers from Xenit
- Build an ADF App from Scratch, Martin Mueller
- Two mistakes to avoid with Alfresco Solr Memory, by Luis Colorado
Latest Sector News
- New capabilities added to Alfresco Governance Services
- Building a Document Management System: Why Do You Need One and How Does It Work
- Here’s why Alfresco acquired Technology Services Group, by Virginia Backaitis
- Thijs Lemmens on, Ethias: 3-sec search response time for 100 million docs in Alfresco
- IT predictions for 2020 and beyond, by Alfresco's Paul Hampton
- PORTAIL WEB / INTERFACE DE CONSULTATION DE DOCUMENTS SDIS 01
- Alfresco and Tech Mahindra collaborate on four jointly-developed insurance solutions
Given the current situation, almost across the globe all traditional conferences and gatherings have been cancelled. However, a gentle reminder:
CANCELLED Alfresco DevCon 2020 11 to 13 May, Park Plaza Riverside, London, SE1 7TJ, UK. Due to coronavirus pandemic. However, we are planning to announce a small virtual DevCon and a 'follow the sun' hackathon. More news to follow.
However, there are a number of webinars and virutal conferences coming up, including:
- Webinar: 6 Information Governance Challenges to tacke in 2020, March 31 - Alfresco, & Intellx
- Webinar: The Future of Data Governance and Compliance, April 16 - Alfresco, OBJECT & GeoLang
- Virtual Conference: Alfresco Modernize 2020, April 30th - Annual Alfresco USA Conference.
How do I contribute?
You can message me, @EddieMay, before the last Wednesday of the month. I can't guarantee to publish everything, but if its relevant, then it should get in.