elFinder CMIS client is a java web client for accessing to a CMIS repository. It allows the most usual actions on the repository including browse, downloads, search, and other edition and upload actions (depending on the access mode). The web interface is based on Elfinder client.
- Several access modes:
- Application user on read-only mode (for example, for giving public download access to certain contents).
- Form with user credentials (with security context)
- Multiple logical views or rootpath for the repository (for givin access to relevant parts of the repository).
- Internationalization support (es, en, eu)
- Basic Search for folders and files.
- Parametrized interface (texts, logos, footers) from configuration properties.
The app is valid for Alfresco 4.x, and is deployed as war package in a Tomcat Container.
|Project Page||Inicio - zylk |
|Tags||zylk.net, finder, CMIS|
|Component Type||Entire Solution|
|Installation||Configuration Only, Manual|