Restriction to applied in Alfresco so that .bat file is not getting uploaded (Security compliance)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Balaji123
Member II

Restriction to applied in Alfresco so that .bat file is not getting uploaded (Security compliance)

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have made changes as per below screenshot to put restriction in alfresco for various file uploads (mst, msp, ops, config, cpf etc).

But, i am not able to restrict the upload of .bat file using same change. Please suggest how to proceed with it. 

Thanks. 

### Added for restricated mimetype on 27/12/2019 ###
CONTAINS = *batch*
CONTAINS = *adp*,*asp*,*asa*,*ashx*,*asmx*,*bas*,*cdx*,*cer*,*chm*,*class*,*cmd*,*cnt*,*com*,*config*,*cpl*,*crt*,*csh*,*der*,*dll*,*exe*,*fxp*,*gadget*,*grp*,*hlp*
CONTAINS = *hpj*,*hta*,*htr*,*htw*,*ida*,*idc*,*idq*,*ins*,*isp*,*its*,*jse*,*json*,*ksh*,*lnk*,*mad*,*maf*,*mag*,*mam*,*maq*,*mar*,*mas*,*mat*,*mau*,*mav*,*maw*
CONTAINS = *mcf*,*mda*,*mdb*,*mde*,*mdt*,*mdw*,*mdz*,*msc*,*msh*,*msh1*,*msh1xml*,*msh2*,*msh2xml*,*mshxml*,*msi*,*ms-one-stub*,*msp*,*mst*,*ops*,*pcd*,*pif*,*pl*,*prf*,*prg*,*printer*,*ps1*,*ps1xml*,*ps2*,*ps2xml*,*psc1*
CONTAINS = *psc2*,*pst*,*reg*,*rem*,*scf*,*scr*,*sct*,*shb*,*shs*,*shtm*,*shtml*,*soap*,*stm*,*svc*,*url*,*vb*,*vbe*,*vbs*,*vsix*,*ws*,*wsc*,*wsf*,*wsh*,*xamlx*,*xml*
EXACTLY ONE = application/octet-stream
### ENDS WITH xml = *bat ###
mimetypes.restricated.expression = video*bat file.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Restriction to applied in Alfresco so that .bat file is not getting uploaded (Security complianc

Jump to solution

Hi,

I notice that you have "bas" rather than "bat"?

CONTAINS = *batch*
CONTAINS = *adp*,*asp*,*asa*,*ashx*,*asmx*,*bas*,*

Could that be an issue?

Digital Community Manager, Alfresco Software.
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Restriction to applied in Alfresco so that .bat file is not getting uploaded (Security complianc

Jump to solution

Hi,

I notice that you have "bas" rather than "bat"?

CONTAINS = *batch*
CONTAINS = *adp*,*asp*,*asa*,*ashx*,*asmx*,*bas*,*

Could that be an issue?

Digital Community Manager, Alfresco Software.
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

View solution in original post

Jump to solution

I guess you are using this addon:

https://github.com/keensoft/alfresco-mimetype-blocker

The right word to specify that is "ENDS" instead of "ENDS WITH"

https://github.com/keensoft/alfresco-mimetype-blocker/blob/master/mimetype-blocker-repo/src/main/jav...

Try setting

ENDS=*bat

Software Engineer in Alfresco Search Team.