This month's hall of fame includes:
Thanks so much for helping us all by sharing your time and knowledge.
Latest Alfresco News
- Alfresco ID is our new Single Sign On tool that will allow you to access Alfresco websites using one set of credentials, in the first phase the following systems will be enabled for Alfresco ID:
- Alfresco Search Services 1.4.1 has been released.
- Using Elastic APM for Alfresco Performance Monitoring
- Creating Docker images with Spring Boot 2.3.0.M1
- Alfresco 6 Profiling with Docker, by Angel Borroy López
- How to generate Alfresco API client libraries - Part 1: Python, by Jesson Atherton
- Andrea Gazzarini takes a look at implementing both Full and Atomic Updates using Polymorphism in Alfresco Search Services, used in Community & Enterprise Alfresco Content Services, in "Apache Solr Atomic Updates: a Polymorphic Approach"
- Bubbling behaviour exceptions to CMIS clients
- Getting Started with Alfresco and Kubernetes: The Beginning
Latest Sector News
- Customers communication digital archiving
- RICH MEDIA, SÉCURITÉ & DIGITAL : CE QUI ATTEND LES ENTREPRISES EN 2020 – PAR WILLIAM BAILHACHE, VICE-PRÉSIDENT RÉGIONAL POUR LA ZONE EMEA SUD, ALFRESCO
- How US Organizations Are Responding to GDPR and the Need for Data Privacy
- Paul Hampton, Senior Director of Product Marketing at Alfresco shares his top predictions for this year Rich content will overtake documents
- Unstructured data: The hidden threat in digital business, by Paul Hampton
- Alfresco Helps George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust Begin Its Paperless Journey
Alfresco DevCon 2020 11 to 13 May, Park Plaza Riverside, London, SE1 7TJ, UK. Although the DevCon audience is highly technical, we are seeking speakers with all levels of experience and expertise. The call for papers is open and your paper can be submitted here. Tickets for DevCon 2020 are on sale here.
How do I contribute?
You can message me, @EddieMay, before the last Wednesday of the month. I can't guarantee to publish everything, but if its relevant, then it should get in.