In this session our presenter, Craig Wells, introduces Alfresco Process Automation. Join us for a presentation and demonstration of what is APA, how it is used, what are the key features, and what are the plans for the future. Learn more about low code workflows creation tools, with a demonstration of configuring and deploying a basic workflow.
- What is APA?
- How is it used?
- What are the key features?
- What have we added recently?
- What are our plans for the future?
- An Introduction to the Alfresco Low Code Workflow creation tool.
- How APA adds value to our customers.
- Some demonstration of configuring and deploying a basic workflow.
- A high-level walk through of key features delivered in 2022.
- A high-level walk through of of what is planned in 2023.
- Links to resources and close.
Date: December 14th, 2022
Time: 9 a.m. EST | 3 p.m. GMT | 4 p.m. CET
Speaker: Craig Wells, Product Manager at Hyland
Register here: https://hyland.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_fb_Wym00TLqML_r_7IqEmQ