Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisAlker
Active Member II

Could not load PDF content

Jump to solution
Alfresco Community v5.2.0
(r135134-b14) schema 10005

Hi, I am having a strange problem with our Alfresco Community v5.2.0 install (on Centos 7). I have started getting errors in the preview window when viewing a document 'Could not load PDF content'. I have looked for others with the same issue but not found anything that has helped me, such suggestions being to add maxsourcesize settings and also timeout settings to the global properties file.

What is strangest about this issue is that the documents used to preview, but have since stopped previewing with this error being shown, the documents are Microsoft Word Document (.docx) created in word 2016, the properties are set to 'Mimetype: Microsoft Word', some preview and others don't. The file sizes are all relatively small, an example of one erroring is 161KB. I have checked the catalina log when replicating the issue and the error is coming back as this:

0-11-13 14:42:06,785 ERROR [extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime] [http-apr-80-exec-5] Exception from executeScript: 10130004 Wrapped Exception (with status template): 10131599 Failed to execute script 'classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/repository/thumbnail/thumbnail.get.js': 10131598 10131597 Some error occurred during document transforming. Error message: 10131596 Transformation of (Procedure No 6 AP01 Supplier & Contractor Control.docx) has not taken place because the declared mimetype (application/msword) does not match the detected mimetype (application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document).

I thought that maybe as the Linux box had not been YUM updated in a long time that maybe Libreoffice needed an update, so I took it offline today and updated the system, which did not resolve the issue.

Could it be the filename is too long? Could it be that MS word has had some sort of recent update which causes issues with Libreoffice? I'm a bit lost now on what I can do further to try and rectify this...
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaynezhang
Advanced

Re: Could not load PDF content

Jump to solution

Please try to add following propertis to your alfresco-global.properties and restart alfresco

transformer.strict.mimetype.check=false

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kaynezhang
Advanced

Jump to solution

Please try to add following propertis to your alfresco-global.properties and restart alfresco

transformer.strict.mimetype.check=false

ChrisAlker
Active Member II

Jump to solution

Perfect! That worked a treat, thanks

Hunt3r
Member II

Jump to solution

i try added transformer.strict.mimetype.check=false in ACS7.3 doesn't work