Last week we started a round of refinements and platform upgrades. We defined the path for the 7.0.x Release train (7.0.x branch in our repositories) and 7.1.x Release train (develop branch in our repositories). We started to look into 7.1.0.M1 release and we are trying to set the scope right to provide refinements that will enable easy integration for other projects.
@CTI777Worked on issue #2272 (Missing audit event api's for signals)
@igdianovworked on quickstarts improvements and HELM charts refinements @almericoWorking on docker images changes. Jdk 8 backward compatibility. Working 7.0.x pipeline creation.
@constantin-ciobotaruFixed 2532(The exported project with a previous imported process model has wrong process id in extensions json file) and 2533(Reimporting a previously exported process can end up in having two processes with different names but the same bpmn id)
@salaboyworked on testing JDK 8 and triaging for SR1. Also updated docs and improved diagrams and broken sections in our gitbook.